Dear family and friends,
we have been asked time and again to create a website that will document our life in suburbia alias North Carolina! And here it is, our very humble and very pink start at turning our private into public. So wherever you are, in Germany, Israel, England, or America, you are now invited to track and share the expansion of our family. ENJOY!
Monday, December 15, 2008
SEE YOU LATER!
pic by the favolosa B. Cardarelli
The Charlottian is moving to Germany. But Peanut is not saying goodbye! It's more of a 'see you in a little while!" as her parents have already started planning their next American adventure...
oh dear, I really hope you mean "next American adventure" in the sense of a vacation? Can you please at least stay a little while for now? enjoy your new house and all?
have a safe trip! talk to you tomorrow! can't wait to see you soon!
Uhm, maybe a second home in Charleston/ Charlotte/ somewhere in Florida? With the recession and all, the real estate prices are probably still rather low. I'm sure you'll find lots of friends who are going to take care of it while you're gone...I would volunteer!
By the way, thought of you all through your journey home (well, I did sleep through some of it) - are you there yet? Did you get back alright? How about a date on the 22nd, just to disturb your sad thoughts by two crazy girls...
10 comments:
Always our American girl at heart.
Oh, interesting. Well... enjoy your little stay in Germany then, and have a safe trip X
oh dear, I really hope you mean "next American adventure" in the sense of a vacation? Can you please at least stay a little while for now? enjoy your new house and all?
have a safe trip! talk to you tomorrow! can't wait to see you soon!
Rosi, vielleicht ohne Augen zum Flughafen?
Uhm, maybe a second home in Charleston/ Charlotte/ somewhere in Florida? With the recession and all, the real estate prices are probably still rather low.
I'm sure you'll find lots of friends who are going to take care of it while you're gone...I would volunteer!
By the way, thought of you all through your journey home (well, I did sleep through some of it) - are you there yet? Did you get back alright?
How about a date on the 22nd, just to disturb your sad thoughts by two crazy girls...
Make that THREE crazy girls.
Yay! You're home! So SO good to have you back!!! I'm so excited! Hurrah!
Hurra Hurra ihr seid wieder da!!!!
Ok, it's been over a month now!!! You must have something to blog about...
And now stop commenting on other people's blogs and do us an update! Gal!
Post a Comment