Thursday, December 04, 2008

Jumping through hoops

We are seizing every single minute and are jumping through hoops to make the most of our remaining days in sweet ole' Charlotte. This week we went to Kindermusik twice. Miss Sandy invited us to come to all of her classes until we leave. I think she is also having a hard time seeing us go. Here she is singing a couple of extra tunes to her German Peanut.


Miss Sandy was so kind to take Lia on a sleigh ride while I was clicking away with my camera. Good times. If Lia will ever pursuit a musical career she will definitely dedicate her first composition to the best music teacher ever.


Two musical overachievers waiting to be towed. Miss Sandy said that in her entire career she has never seen two babies/kids being so attached and so crazy about each other. She even mentioned that Lia and Lorenzo skipped the phase of 'parallel play', the professional expression for babies ignoring their drooling playmates.


Lia whispering sweet nothings into the other nut's ear. A chaperone is a must these days. The content was rated PG 13 by Brandy. Parental guidance advised.


And a musical special for all Kindermusik fans: a video of the Peanuts going nuts over jingle bells.

7 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

"Psst...Kaka, Kaki, POO! I love YOU!"

Anonymous said...

coooler Tanszstil Lia!! Musst Du mir zu Weihnachten mal beibrigen!! LG, SU

Anonymous said...

oh God, we're sure going to miss this pair together. so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me that those are REAL Uggboots? Ghee, not even I allow myself that luxury...only the fake ones but they're warm and cozy, too. ;)

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

I knew I'd get caught! I just said to Brandy the other day that I can't buy UGGs for a toddler, that would be ridiculous! But of course I couldn't help myself, they are just too cute and comparably "cheap" in the States. What can I say, other than: poncho following soon. Until she can say that she wants to wear those same old smelly sneakers, she'll have to be pose as Mini-Me from time to time. ;)

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Oh shut up. Of COURSE you can buy a toddler UGG boots! She is a peanut princess and peanut-princesses deserve the BEST.
(Boyfriends included.)

p.s. Quality not quantity I always say...

p.s.s. Now go out and buy yourself a pair too!

p.s.s.s. And all of us a pair as well. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Well, well, you shouldn't spoil her too much or Lorenzo will have a hard time fulfilling her costly demands. ;)
(I just checked the prices - they are NOT comparably cheap, Nirit! NO excuses. That's simply crazy-Nirit-i. *g*)