Tuesday, December 09, 2008

We proudly present ....

B. Cardarelli photography

... Walter's house.

20 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

"A lovely yet COZY space at 1ft. by 1 foot, the temperature set at a constant 37 degrees Celsius, mood lighting 24 hours a day with a musical soundtrack much like you'd find at a RAVE.

$1,200 a month. No Pets."

Call...

(uh, no, the owner lost her cell phone someplace in her...uh, bag? car? garage? fridge?!)

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

"Rent is negotiable. Can be paid in Bobbi Brown lip gloss, Starbucks or trashy teen novels."

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Oh look! Now everyone knows what to get you for Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Brandy, looks to me like the space is pretty much taken at this point - could there really be space for more than Walter? I'd imagine landlady might be reluctant to let ladyfriends move in at this point. Although I'd say landlady would sure appreciate above mentioned goodies... hm, maybe some very cute future daughter-in-law will be able to bribe landlady?

Nirit: chai lattes in a little while and I won't move in! Promise! (oh, can you even HAVE chai lattes right now? no worries ... we'll wait with the lattes until Walter exits from cozy, ugh, studio?)

Anonymous said...

great tummy, though. and great picture.

Anonymous said...

Endlich!!!! Thanks Brandy for the great picture!!

Anonymous said...

There's a house inside my mummy/ it is what I call her tummy/ Although by now it's big and round.../ My little brother's homeward-bound!/
Although he made my mummy pukey/ I know that he is very luuuckey/ For in that house, I lived there too/ Come out my brother, peek-a-boo!

Alexandra said...

Very nice picture. Well done, Brandy, for snapping so well. Well done, Nirite, for looking so good! (no offence Brandy, You look good, too)

Anonymous said...

Wow! How pretty! And how BIG! And how smooth! You look absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I think I was also somehow involved in all this...

Papili

Anonymous said...

Nirit - are you rhyming?! Wherever did that come from? Well done, though! Is there a Shakespeare hidden in the depth of your exanding tummy? (Or was it Mr. C, who is known to rhyme quite well, if I recall rightly?) Love the bit about the puking.;-)

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

My bet it was ALEX!

Alexandra said...

Me? Ah ta mate... but nuttin to do with me, ay? It says Lia Peanut so surely it must be said individual? You don't think a literary genius is genetic?

Alexandra said...

PS.: Anonymous Papili, what role exactly are you claiming in wife lookin so good? Naaa, lean back, have a cup of tea and marvel at compliments paid your wife (ignore those for the photographer)!

Anonymous said...

Send me Tetleys and I could have a cup of tea...

Papili

Scott & Yael said...

how beautiful!!! really breathtaking

Victoria, Jeremy, Henry, and Thomas said...

Great picture! You look gorgeous! Can't wait to see Walter!

Alexandra said...

Papili, get your arse back into a decent time zone, and I'll keep you in steady supply of draw strings. Shall I put an order in with Father Christmas for you?

Anonymous said...

Yes please. I will bring you Christmas M&Ms! 3 packs of Tetleys please. Deal???
BTW, it should be "ass" and not "arse"! Bloody British!!!

Papili

Alexandra said...

Papili, you got yourself a deal, three for three, but it still is ARSE. The ass is an animal much like the donkey... not too sure, maybe the same. But while I can't tell you the difference between donkey and ass, I can with absolute certainty distinguish between your behind and a braying animal!