Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sushi for two, please!

Lia and Lorenzo are about to become Charlotte's most famous couple. Lorenzo has invited Lia to all of these fancy restaurants lately, a very smart move that worked like a charm. Lia is quite impressed by the little gentleman's culinary ingenuity. She loves dining out in respectable society and is raptured by the drooling man by her side. The Japanese experience will remain unforgettable. Yet nothing compares to the Italian cuisine. I wonder why...



Want to know where it all started?

5 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Nothing but the best for Lorenzo's girl!

Who knew that they spoke Japanese? And were so good at using chop-sticks too!? These kids are full of surprises! What will they do next?!

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandy

Anonymous said...

oho, der kleine Mann scheint es ja ernst zu meinen - aber aufpassen Lia, am Anfang schmeißen sich die Männer immer ins Zeug - so mit Essengehen - wenn sie sich dann sicher sind, lässt das ganz schnell nach. So goldig die Beiden!!! Ein Theaterbesuch als nächstes?? LG, Tante SU

Anonymous said...

well, didn't we know, Thiemo was going to have to chase the boys off of his daughter's doorstep sooner or later? But ONLY those who forget their manners - this little cutie, however, seems to be quite the gentleman: very well mannered and quite experienced in courting a little princess just as a little princess deserves to be courted - and Princess Lia knows just how to respond in order to keep the tender flame of romance alive ... .aaah, love! Romance! There's just nothing like it. Keep it up, little ones!

Love

Tante Uli

Scott & Yael said...

Ok, Liam is officialy jealous!!! Here he thought that he was Lia's boyfriend. I had to explain to him that girls are fickle and that everything will work out in the end. He didn't seem to get it.

Victoria, Jeremy, Henry, and Thomas said...

Lia is beautiful! I can't wait to see my nephew's courtship first hand!