Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sweet Bun


What are the odds of turning into a giant hot dog when it's not Halloween? If you fool around with Daddy, this may happen any time of the year...

4 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Aww, little Lia as a Cinnamon Roll! She is so cute I just want to EAT her!

Anonymous said...

oooooooh, dieses freche lächeln - das ist wirklich unbezahlbar. so bezaubernd, wie mama rosi gerne sagt.

Liebe Grüße

Uli

Anonymous said...

zum anbeißen süß! LG, Tante Su

Alexandra said...

Now listen. On Haloween, NORMAL people dress up as witches. All other days, witches, big and small, pose as NORMAL people. I mean, when else would they have fun?! Now you take a close look at that first pic, and are you thinking what I'm thinking? Exactly. HOW ELSE would a good child make her father roll her up in a stripey blanket?! There. Convincing logic, I know. Now, may I put an order in? I could do with a turning-into-KRÖTE-trick here...