Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pool Party














Lia's friend Grace turned two this weekend and decided to celebrate this event by throwing a pretty cool pool party! Such fun for all of her little guests, including Peanut, who upon arrival marched straight to the pool and tried to walk in fully dressed. But wait! Manners come first! So we said "Happy Birthday, Grace!", gave our friend a kiss and a present, and then put on our bathing suit. Cake was next, but Lia spat it right out (so much for manners) and devoured the fruit instead (like I do when it comes to chocolate). It's not hard to tell that Lia had an awesome time:



It wasn't easy for Lia to leave, but she got a nice gift bag as a farewell present, which was almost as big as the presents Grace got. Proportions in the States are simply different. Thank you, Grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... maybe the whole chocolate thing is NOT genetic as I always assumed but pure programming after all ...?

Oh, well - there was this box of yoghurette that André has hidden from me somewhere, I wonder where it is ...