Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beach Session with Tamara Lackey

While we were at the Outer Banks, we met with famous photographer Tamara Lackey. I wanted Tamara to take our picture as a memory of our three years in the States, the wonderful time we spent here, and the most amazing gift we received: Lia.

Tamara did a perfect job! Here is Lia on the beach.

9 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Great. Now MY photos look like s**t.
Traitor.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Just kidding about the traitor part...please stay!

Anonymous said...

Woooow!!!!!!!Welch ästhetischer Genuss!!!Grandios!!!Ich bin echt sprachlos....!!!Ihr seid einfach die perfekten Models ;-). LG, Su

Anonymous said...

Great! My absolute favorite is the sand-throwing one with all of you in it! But it was hard to choose...
Love, balloon-shaped TJ

Alexandra said...

Yeah I like that one a lot too, but also the one where the parents throw the child into the sea. Well. And the threesomes walking into the sunset, doesn't that just give us the perfect preview of how they'll exit the US, harmoniously, to return HOME? (Not that I'd benefit in any way...) Aaaahhh...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - I'm stunned. And you're in the line with the Obamas, as well as Hillary Clinton. Wow!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!! I love, love, love: 15, 46, 50, 54, 61, 62 and 66. And all of the rest. I wouldn't know which ones to choose to put up in frames. Each time you pick one you'll feel bad for another one that's just as perfect and beautiful ... But you have to hand it to that child: she just glows with happiness and is so photogenic. It's unbelievable. Loves it.

Anonymous said...

ואווווווווו !!!!!
ישר כשהתחילה המצגת של התמונות רצתי לקרוא להורים ויחד ישבנו מרותקים למסך.. איזה תמונות!
איזה יפים כולכם!
התמונות מקסימות, אין תיעוד יותר יפה מזה לתקופה של ארה"ב אני חושבת..
מתגעגעים ואוהבים המון!!!!!!1
רוני וכל משפחת טנא

Victoria, Jeremy, Henry, and Thomas said...

I LOVE all of Tamara's pics! Lia looks like a little angel!