Bored?
Never! When you have two crazy nuts with an overload of energy, you get out there and afford the necessary fun. Also, Lia will not allow for us to stay at home. Whenever she gets too bored, she will grab her shoes and command: "Car! [caa!] Lo!" On we put the shoes and off we go. Now we found a really cool gym for kids that is much more into gymnastics. Which is kind of cool when you have a kid that loves to be in motion. And we are seriously contemplating of signing the nuts up for some fun sports! If we do, we will have every day of the week planned with toddler activities, minus the weekend. Crazy. Here is Lia at My Gym, working on her somersault:

'Course you get kind of tired after a fun hour of working out among other sport nuts.
Ever seen a kid fall asleep with a happy grin like that?

pic by Brandy C.

5 comments:
I'm tired just watching this! How do we have the energy to participate?!
hilarious!
We love your peanuts!
Well I sure was getting bored checking your blog four times a day and finding no updates sind the end of summer had been denied. I obviously have nothing else to do. Yep! I'd joing that gym any day! (Any poles for mummy?)
Einfach grandios die Beiden!!!!
Post a Comment