Shadow Boxer
Lia's new pastime is chasing shadows. It's actually pretty funny. At first I didn't understand why she was staring at the wall and then hitting against it. But when she made her 'owl sounds', I knew that something exciting was going on, and then I saw that she was trying to grab her own shadow. She also likes to chase the shadows that her mobile birds cast on the wall above her changing table. Which makes it absolutely impossible to change a diaper. But looks sooo cute.
Here comes another video:Lia fooling around
3 comments:
wie niedlich, kleine Madame!!! So ein Ständchen wünsche ich mir zum Geburtstag!!! Liebe Grüße, Onkel Chrischie und Tante SU
Lia, I really enjoy watching your videos. You make the cutest sounds and Liam, Scott & I can't wait to meet you. Yael
oh, da hat aber jemand sehr viel zu erzählen, nicht wahr? So süß!
Liebe Grüße
Uli
Post a Comment