Friday, August 03, 2007

Dedicated Dads of All Sorts



Lia and her Dad. I always refer to them as 'the twins', because when Lia was born she resembled her father like 'two drops of water', as a Hebrew saying goes. Especially when you compare baby pictures of the two, the resemblance is pretty amazing.

You know how you always look at babies and try to see whom they look like? Well, for the last couple of weeks I've seen this one Dad from afar, who usually takes his twins for a walk at the same time when Lia and I are cruising the block.We've always waved at each other from afar, but two days ago we actually ran across each other. I excitedly peeked into the stroller to see what his babies looked like. I was pretty much taken aback by the fury look of his two precious ones: The man was taking his cats for a walk! Dear God, some people are just weird. At second glance, an affinity could not be denied. The natural law of owners and pets.


Here's a video of our own cuddly little pet:

Lia on tiny tootsies

4 comments:

Scott & Yael said...

Lia, we love watching your cute videos. Liam was watching very intently and then tried to touch you through the computer. I think my little boy is in love!!! Can't wait to meet you already. Yael & Liam

Anonymous said...

Es dauert nicht mehr lange, dann hat Lia die Gitterstäbe ihres Gefängnisses auseinandergebogen und läuft durch bis Hollywood. Oder so....wie süß!!!Liebe Grüße, Onkel Chrischie und Tante Su

Anonymous said...

hihi - das sieht wirklich nach der Flucht aus Alcatraz aus und wenn Princess Lia herausgefunden hat, dass das mit dem Laufen auf dem platten Fuß besser klappt, als auf zusammengerollten Zehen, seid Ihr in Schwierigkeiten..... :-)

Liebe Grüße
Uli

Alexandra said...

Oh nein, Rosi, willst du damit sagen, dass Lia bei Geburt Haare auf den Armen und im Gesicht hatte? Das hast du aber bislang gut vertuscht!