Little Dwarf Standing Tall
What's better than standing on curled toes whenever possible? I can think of many things. Not so my daughter, who is obsessed with pulling herself up and fighting gravity. Mainly by holding onto my shirt and pulling at my hair, thereby eliciting happy grunts.
What's better than standing on curled toes whenever possible? I can think of many things. Not so my daughter, who is obsessed with pulling herself up and fighting gravity. Mainly by holding onto my shirt and pulling at my hair, thereby eliciting happy grunts. Yes, she's walking all over me. And whenever I try to walk (away), she's loudly complaining and crawling after me. As Lia is determined to improve her balance by means of a helping hand, independent play is out of the question. Or maybe I'm just the clingy one. Thus the two of us stick together like a pair of monkeys, practicing indoor climbing, or just rolling around on the floor.
2 comments:
Lia, Schwerkraft wird überschätzt! Die kannste um den Finger wickeln wie Deinen Vater. Tipp von Onkel Chrischie, der sich schon auf seine vier Töchter freut!!!
I'm thinking magnetic ceiling and rolling, multi-directional baby suspension. Ist das ielleicht eine noch zu füllend Baby-Markt-Ecke?
Post a Comment