Major changes never happen at once. For a couple of days Lia has been wobbling in and out of a (hinged) sitting position. She's still heavily leaning forward, sometimes sucking on her big toe, which is a nice reward for working so hard. Also, Lia is pulling herself up onto her feet now. And when she tried to do so in her stroller, it was time to convert it into a four wheeled throne. Lia helped her Dad to set it up by reading the instructions and telling him where to tighten the bolts.
The two of them are a great team, and it would have only been fair to share the stroller with Daddy, but Princess Peanut filled it out quite nicely. Looking at her with her cute little belly sticking out like that, it becomes obvious how fast she is growing. Her language skills have improved as well. "Oh boy" are the first words she has spoken in a pretty clear and nicely drawn way. She has repeatedly used those two words, though not on purpose, but in a very convincing manner. I'm sure they reflect her true feelings. Some things just have to be said.
Another round of giggles(video)

5 comments:
Lia, sehr vernünftig!!! Du bist die erste Frau, von der ich höre, dass sie Bedienungsanleitungen liest...die weiblich vorgehensweise ist doch eher intuitiv.... Da hat der Papa wohl sein Ingenieur-Gen weitergegeben. LG, Chrischie und Su
Lia, you are so cute. I wish we could also play together. I also like shoes. Today, I ate my mommy's flip flop until she saw me and took it away from me. What a bummer!!! Liam
I just love, love, love those short films. Post more of them, Niritusch! More, more, more!
leaning forward, almost sucking her toe just reminds me of someone i met in one of our english-classes. hmmm, how might i be thinking of...?
ME, ME! Alex m. is talking about ME! ... and while I'm watching Lia's giggles, Tara (who had been emptying kitchen cupboards contentedly) comes crawling to investigate - to be more precise, comes a-sliding on the remainder of a piece of buttered toast that I'd been feeding my lioness earlier. Would Lia think that that's funny, too?
Post a Comment