And while big sister has been going to ballet and music classes, Ben was NOT submitted to homeschooling. For the last year Ben went to a baby class that encouraged him to reach all of his developmental milestones (faster than everyone else.)
Ball pool. FUN! (?) A picture taken before Ben's second haircut.
And an even older pic. Ben, the first to crawl.
And no, this class is not based on competition. In case we are giving this impression.
Ben successfully passed his class (with distincion). The next project is called 'music garden'. Will he be the drummer or the fiddler? We'll keep you posted!


6 comments:
I'm laughing...for reasons too numerous to list! LOVE it BEN!! Such a CHAMP! I'm embroidering a big fat gold STAR on your dhirt as soon as you step off the plane!
P.s. This is YOUR blog, YOUR kid. BRAG away my dear.
And another thing... LIFE is a competition...sorry to say, and any head start should and deserves to be praised.
No competition? EVERYTHING's a competition in the Western World. At least in our home. Up the stairs "Mummy I'll race you... yay I win!" ... Dinner! "I want to be first... oh, you win Mummy." A random stranger walking down the other side of the road? "Faster mummy faster... we win!"
So. We award Ben fastest AND cutest baby in that naked lot. Bet he also pee'd the highest.
Just next time you want to play with sand come over to England. We got decent amounts.
yeah, I was wondering about all that naked-ness. Seems very un-potato to me.
it's a Prague-ian movement. Sure as hell hasn't yet arrived in the UK and sure as sugar won't either.
ניריתי
אני וקרן כל הזמן מתעדכנים ורואים תמונות בבלוג וגם בפייסבוק שפתחת. הילדים כל כך חמודים, בן כל כך גדל וגם ליה נראית כבר ממש ילדה...
איך מזג האוויר, מקווה שקצת יותר חם, כי הבנתי שממש היה חורף קפוא אצלכם. אצלנו כבר התחיל הקיץ, כבר כמעט ואין אביב, ממש הפך להיות חם בין רגע. מתגעגעים המון, ד"ש ונשיקות לכולם ממני ומקרן
Post a Comment