Dear family and friends,
we have been asked time and again to create a website that will document our life in suburbia alias North Carolina! And here it is, our very humble and very pink start at turning our private into public. So wherever you are, in Germany, Israel, England, or America, you are now invited to track and share the expansion of our family. ENJOY!
Friday, January 22, 2010
One step ahead
He did it! He walked a whole step. Aah. So proud.
And that big toothy smile? That's his new happy face. We get to see it all the time now. The wrinkly nose is a nut thing. Runs in the family of male Peanuts.
Ben, adorably sweet is also a Nut Family thing...I'm happy to see you're keeping with tradition and using the patented wrinkly-nose to highlight all things new. Good job you! (I'd also like to point out other obvious traits: Head to toe Petit Bateau, yeah that's Nutty...Bed head? Yep. Adorable? Oops, already said that! Nutty Family!) Can't wait for the family portrait...but you knew that didn't you?
so süß!!! allerdings bin ich mir bei dem zweiten Bild nicht ganz sicher, ob er wirklich lacht ;-). Auf dem ersten ist es aber das perfekte Fotolächeln, sehr gut!!!
Ah, da ist es ja wieder, dieses wunderschoene Kind! Hoffentlich gibt es auch ein neues Foto fuer den 2. Schritt, und den 3. ... (Und nicht ein einziger Streifen, wirklich sehr stylisch.)
9 comments:
go, Ben! Keep it up, one, two, three, one more step, and then: ruuuuuun!!!!
And then flash that gorgeous smile!
Ben, adorably sweet is also a Nut Family thing...I'm happy to see you're keeping with tradition and using the patented wrinkly-nose to highlight all things new. Good job you! (I'd also like to point out other obvious traits: Head to toe Petit Bateau, yeah that's Nutty...Bed head? Yep. Adorable? Oops, already said that! Nutty Family!) Can't wait for the family portrait...but you knew that didn't you?
so süß!!! allerdings bin ich mir bei dem zweiten Bild nicht ganz sicher, ob er wirklich lacht ;-). Auf dem ersten ist es aber das perfekte Fotolächeln, sehr gut!!!
Ah, da ist es ja wieder, dieses wunderschoene Kind! Hoffentlich gibt es auch ein neues Foto fuer den 2. Schritt, und den 3. ... (Und nicht ein einziger Streifen, wirklich sehr stylisch.)
I so totally AM going to eat this boy up next time I see him he's so ****ing gorgeous!
(And no, you canNOT eat my boy up in return.)
Come on, its only fair....
Too young. Unless, Brandy... who will get to eat your pretty young up?
Hm, that's a funny happy face, I'm glad you explained it because otherwise I would have thought that he's crying. Sweety!
Post a Comment