The wild, wild East
Travelling eastwards with the aim of visiting family has become a habit of ours. Fortunately, exotic family ties are not only to be found in the Middle East, but also in the East of Germany. Adventures are also to be had fully dressed. Ain't that a relief. A visit in Jena with the grandparents at Auntie Su's and Uncle Chrischie's is a whole lot of fun! And please, that smile! So content. We'll give Lia a minute to pee in peace, before the action starts...

Yoga with Su! Downward facing dog. Ruff.

And appreciating your neighbor. Namaste.

Inner peace and all, Lia sets out for a relaxing excursion with her favorite uncle.

And later sits down with Chrischie for a philosophical discussion.

Yoga also teaches you to appreciate the nature around you.

Lia experiencing the highest state of consciousness.
Or let's just say:
That's one happy yogi.

Might be travelling further East. To India maybe? Not sure we have relatives there. And what's peanut in Hindi? Gotta find out.

6 comments:
Oh, the details!!
(The Purell attachment for example...)
Just so you know, I have the 'Nuts, all three placed directly in front of of of those graffiti-covered cement walls, decked in gorgeous layers and shades of gray. Maybe with bright pink umbrellas. I'd surprise you.
Just so you know.
(I'll get back to you after I talk to Nidhie about the whole Hindi nut thing :) )
p.s. You and I both know Lia is teaching the yoga, right? I mean the whole downward dog is SO last year! (I expect Geisha dancing in the next post...)
So funny. But you gotta start them early, maybe they'll be without back pain and actual feeling in their arms by the time they turn ... uhm ... 29.
:-):-):-):-);-)!!!!
Mysore Class beginnt um 18:00. Bis gleich Peanut!!
Travel, Travel, Travel....I am sooo jealous! Is there any US travel in your future?! I know one 'Nut that would LOVE to see you!!
Pee in PEACE while your mother is taking a picture to blog it on the internet? That puts a whole new spin on the phrase 'in peace'!
Post a Comment