Lia and her guys

Have been chasing my family with the camera again ...
No problem when the weather and the view are that gorgeous.
Please don't make fun of wizard's hat. It's a "Hannover-Must-Have-Hat", made in the capital of Lower Saxony. The poor guys needs to find his own identity, being brutally denied his (well-deserved!!!) American citizenship. Thinking about it, Ben isn't really from Hannover either. Oh man, he's Westphalian. And he'll never forgive us...
9 comments:
You make such adorable kids! And such a good big sister, pushing her baby brother around in the 'pushchair'
Coole Mütze, cooler Blick und coole Schwester!!! Eine schöne Reise für Euch Drei!! Freuen uns aufs baldige Wiedersehen!! LG, SU
Tara refuses to wear her Hannover must-have... anyway, it's good to have a minimum of two men in one's life. Now, what with the girl being so chic - where's the little dude's cool wizard sunglasses?! (Hope you have had a good flight - sure you've had a greta welcome!!)
Poor Ben. Hate to tell you "I told you so"...just a few more months in the sunny south and we could call him American too! (I'll be sure to tell him ALLLLLLLL about it!)
Happy to see Lia is representing us well...gorgeous girl...(S&H)
xoxo
p.s. Happy traveling adventures you crazy taxi driver you!
Off to Israel I assume?
Well, it's easy - Ben simply has to marry Francesca and he'll be (almost) American, too. Right? But yes, I think he'll never forgive you. ;)
...BUT mostly, and ESPECIALLY for the hat...
flight? where to? when?
Nothing wrong with having a Westphalian at home. I have one. I should know. American citizenship is overrated - definitely nice to have but it takes more to make a person happy. And Ben's got plenty of that. He'll live. ;-)
Nothing wrong with wizard's hat, either. Next thing you'll know he'll want to be a Jedi knight when he grows up and you'll think back to the days when all it took to make him sort out his identity crisis was a silly (but cute) hat.
Hope you had a safe trip! Say hello to Keren!
Oh please let this work! If it doesn't, then I am really technologircally retarded.
The pics look so great. I am so excited about the next generation of Tickos to conquer Tel-Aviv and other major shopping malls in the big cities around the world. It has been 15 years since our first adventure together in Jerusalem. And we really haven't changed a bit, don't you think?? Look good, love shopping and well that small new additon...kids (present and future). Not bad at all. We're expanding our empire :).
Can't wait for more!
xoxoxo,
Keren
Post a Comment