Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy Ben

So now both of my children are CONSTANTLY busy. Which is great, because now I have another little helper. It is absolutely not true that boys don't like housework. Setting the dishwasher for me is Ben's favorite task in the kitchen.


news - news - news:
Ben's lower central incisors are coming through! The left one has already appeared. Ben just put his steak knife into the dishwasher.

6 comments:

Uli said...

what else can Mommy ask for! Such a little helper. Though, Mom: what was that about scissors, forks, knives and fire and little children ... ?

Scott & Yael said...

Boys are amazing when it comes to helping around the house! Liam helps me ALL the time
And Ben is oh so cute! tfu tfu tfu

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Oh Ben, please come over. I hate dishes.

But please, I need you to please zoom out when taking photos. Come on now, everyone but me has seen this house of yours!

SU said...

...Steakmesser in die Spälmaschine räumen...und morgen dann Wäsche bügeln! Kinder sind toll!!

Anonymous said...

Brandy, maybe it makes you feel better - I haven't seen the house either. ;)

Alexandra said...

I've seen the hourse, it is very nice! ...but tell me, are those bog blue eyes getting bigger as well? I'm mesmerized!