Saturday, August 08, 2009

Baby on the move

I swear I put him inside his tent a minute ago.



Content baby with paci in mouth, feet up in the air, and toy in hand? Well, that was yesterday. Today Ben is all over the place, bouncing this way and that. For a couple of weeks he is moving places by hopping forward like a little frog. And he's really fast too. Now we have two wild things on the move!
Catch me!



Ribbit.

8 comments:

Victoria, Jeremy, Henry, and Thomas said...

Ben is already crawling?! Henry is still just scooting and rolling everywhere! Do you think it is a second kid thing to crawl so fast?! Ugh.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

WHOA! BEN! Look at you go!!! VERY impressive!!! Must've been all those raisinettes your mom ate while you were in utero...

Scott & Yael said...

What a gorgeous little crawler!

Uli said...

go, Ben, go! Pretty soon you'll be able to catch up with Lia (although she moves at light speed - so brace yourself!).

Uli said...

still blue eyes - but where did the mohawk go?

SU said...

wow!!! und nächste Woche dann laufen und die Woche darauf schwimmen... und so süß dabei!

Alexandra said...

Ich schwöre: das ist der süßeste deutsche Junge, der mir in den letzten 20 Jahren untergekommen ist. MINDESTENS!!
Gibt's ein Video vom Hüpffrosch?

Alexandra said...

Und ganze 6 Monate alt, ein halbes Jahr!!
@ Victoria, Tara NEVER crawled. Well, ok, for about ten days before she just got up and started walking at 14 months or so. I wasn't feeling ungrateful, I have to say... I think maybe high levels of motivated mobility is a Nirite's kid kid of thing