Yes, he can.

He can do it! With four months and five days Ben masters the full turn. Back to side to belly to side to back. When he is lying on his tummy he will sometimes pull up his knees and push himself back to the side with his feet. For safety reasons Ben will from now on be hanging from the ceiling.
5 comments:
Go Ben! Or shall we say, fly Ben?!
WEll I'm sure you can still administer the required amounts of TLC in passing... to the tiny stick-out feet at least!
Heavy rotations, huh? ;)
Look at those lovable cute litte feet! Ah, you just want to eat them!
It was so great seeing you guys. Can't wait for next time. Miss you! Next time: July. Good, June's almost over, so July is not that far away.
Will improve with respect to emptying salad bowl skills - I seem to be a little out of shape there. Still felt slightly sick all the way to Berlin ... I really wish I hadn't eated that last KitKat ... Feel better now, though, and happy.
Typo. "eaten" I mean.
Post a Comment