Say what?

He's 4 months!
And looks slightly confused in this one ("Me four?"), but so cute! (Where are you, Brandy?)
Ben's stats:
He is loooooooooong. 66 cm.
And weighs 6600 g. American lbs anyone? (14.5 lbs, I think.)
Anyways, he is a slender little peanut, almost a string bean.
Always happy, unless hungry or sleepy.
He thinks Lia is hilarious and has lots of laughing fits.
We are calling him Pookie. As in: "Let's dance little Pookie" by Sandra Boynton. Pookie is a piglet, but there is really no connection (other than Ben's stunning farts and his amazing repertoire of grunting noises. Oink, oink.).
Happy b-day, Pookie!
P.S. Go to Henry's website. He is reading a book about Ben!
7 comments:
Geez, ONLY 4 months?! So mature for his age, and that cut?! Seriously, I think its getting crazier! CUUUUUUUUUTE AND crazy? What a combo!
Or, is it nutty?
goldig!! Kann es kaum erwarten Euch zu sehen!! Dann kriegt Ben seine erste Thüringer Bratwurst!!
4 months already? Boy, time flies.
I agree - the hair is getting crazier. I love it.
Happy OINK *snuffle* hairdo, erm 4-months, little punk!
We just love your hair Pookie! And the stats are very nice.
Can't wait to share some laughing fits and giggles come tomorrow.
Yay! Almost there.
Post a Comment