Wednesday, June 03, 2009

There were four in the bed and the little one said:

"Roll over!"

Our little one is rolling over! From his belly to his back, and from back to side. And he knows how to spin around in a circle! Just like Lia did when she was Ben's age. He is a lively little Ben.
Also, Ben finds us more and more amusing and ever so often extends his gorgeous smile to loud giggles. And there is more: he has learned to reach for his toys, hold on to them, and put them into his mouth. So many milestones! There is just one thing that hasn't changed, and that's Ben's hairdo. A tradition worth keeping.

both images are a courtesy of B. Cardarelli Photography

7 comments:

SU said...

wie goldig!! richtig zum knuddeln der Kleine!! und wie schnell die Zeit vergeht, welche Sprünge er macht... im Nu rennt er hinter Lia her...

Uli said...

I see some mischief in that little one's eyes! I love, love, love it! Awesome.

God, I can't believe he's doing all those things already. Little big man!

Gorgeous pics, Brandy!

Alexandra said...

Oh that's funny... a few seconds before I was opening the blog, Tara was singing: There were four in the bed and the little one said...
Love the top foto!

Alexandra said...

Tell us, is the blue-eyed cutie heading for ginger curls??

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

If he is, I want to call him Curly...or hmmm, lil' Red perhaps.

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

No, it will be Zachary! Remember? Lil' red Zachary. The little nerd with glasses.

Anonymous said...

Wow, impressive little crawler!