Introducing Walter
Yes, our little secret is all visible and official. And male!
Hugs and kisses for Walter, Lia's little brother-to-be. Peanut # 2 is expected to arrive in February.
And no, his formal name won't be Walter once he's out!
Brandy Cardarelli Photography
Thank you, Brandy, for the adorable pictures.
7 comments:
Yay! A BOYFRIEND for Francesca! Made to order!
(Yay YOU! Yay Lia! Yay Walter! Yay ME!)
...and they shall return to The Carolinas in time for a double wedding... or maybe they all move to Hannover, one doesn't quite know yet. However, wherever, they shall live happily ever after, and they shall be called the Cordes-Cardarellis, and their children's children will be Caroline, Charlotte, Caitlin, Clea, Curt, Caden, Calvin and Calum.
Yay, sugar!
Lovely Belly! It actually looks like Lia understands what is about to happen to your lives (probably thanks to the arrival of Francesca). Liam has no clue that mommy's belly got so huge because a baby is coming. Oh well, he'll figure it out when we bring Nutterbutter back from the hospital. Ok, I'm off topic. Very cute pictures of mommy, Lia, and Walter
Yay - there's the bump! Did you take a hint, Rosi, or is this a case of "zwei Doofe, ein Gedanke"? Can't wait to see it in its full glory come December/January. I'm waiting for you, girl.
Such beautiful pictures! I hope that Walter won't be completely neglected in terms of loads of perfect pictures once he leaves his nutshell what with Brandy being in Charlotte and the here and there and all. Guess you really have to fit her in your luggage somehow.
Job opening: Personal Camera Artist. Pay: perfect daugher-in-law and son-in-law.
Now wouldn't that be something.
Ps: Age gap between Lia and Walter is as if I had number two like, today, or last week. Errrmmm. Can be done... but that IS a scary thought!
Ghee, and I was sure baby no. 2 would be a girl again. I'm so curious how Lia will react, I bet she'll be a perfect big sis'. Martha is having difficulties there, torn between her feelings: she hugs Ida and then hates her, up and down all the time.
Endlich!! Die lang ersehnten Bauchbilder. So schön!!! Lia liebt ihren kleinen Bruder schon jetzt, stolze große Schwester. LG, Su
Post a Comment