Code Orange

No, we haven't been trying to interfere with affairs of state again. Instead of setting off political alarm bells, the Peanuts are busy getting ready for Halloween! We were invited by Brandy's neighbor to a pumpkin carving and coloring extravaganza.
At the end of the day our kids' clothes looked just as colorful as their pumpins, a variegated sign that this day was successful! The pumpkins are now adorning our entrance and provide the necessary atmosphere for the most spooky day of the year: Halloween.
Two more days....
A little video of two focused peanuts coloring their pumpkins.
4 comments:
Orange and sweet!
oh, I mean SHORT and sweet!
Ooh! Ooh! Send me one! A fun pumpkin and paint! And a party and the company! I'm getting used to having presents in the mail, and I shall always want what others have! (I'm even prepared to go back to that card shop so my mummy can get your mommy some spare cards to use in the next 3 years!)
...wir sind gespannt wie die Flitzebögen: was wird wohl diesmal das Kostüm der beiden Nuts...LG, Su
color is good. peanuts cute as ever. can't wait what they turn into for halloween.
Post a Comment