Dear family and friends,
we have been asked time and again to create a website that will document our life in suburbia alias North Carolina! And here it is, our very humble and very pink start at turning our private into public. So wherever you are, in Germany, Israel, England, or America, you are now invited to track and share the expansion of our family. ENJOY!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Music Education Benefits
I'm not exaggerating when I say: Kindermusik is the highlight of our week. Look at that mesmerized little Peanut.
In Lia's little prairie-girl outfit (which I LOVE) it looks as though she and Miss Sandy might be singing "Kumbaya". Aww. But wait, is there a Jewish version of that??? Hmmm, ok, maybe not.
(a sidenote in case you have no clue as to what I'm talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbaya)
4 comments:
In Lia's little prairie-girl outfit (which I LOVE) it looks as though she and Miss Sandy might be singing "Kumbaya". Aww. But wait, is there a Jewish version of that??? Hmmm, ok, maybe not.
(a sidenote in case you have no clue as to what I'm talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumbaya)
Yep, Miss Sandy, also known as our very own Joan Baez!
Oh wie süß kleine Peanut!!!
Look at those booties! Excellent choice! :-)
Post a Comment