Number of teeth: 9 + 3
Weight: 19 lbs 11oz = 8.7 kg
Hunger on a scale of 1 to 10: 12+
Either we don't feed Lia enough or she really loves to eat. As it happens, we do offer our daughter large portions of yummie food. So when Lia comes running towards me with her bib in her hand and demands "mah" (anything edible, but pronto), it shows that there is nothing more enjoyable to her than to gobble down some peas. Or potatoes. Or chicken. Even if one piece of chicken follows the other in a matter of seconds until half a bird is sticking to the palate and refuses to go down.
Lia is very easy to please. All it takes is breakfast, lunch, and dinner, really. There is almost nothing Lia doesn't like. Yesterday I made an 'olive test' with her to see whether her Israeli genes had a positive influence on her taste buds. Surprisingly, Lia spat out the olive. I believe it was her way of protesting against the olive's bad quality. "Are you kidding me? That olive is not from the Middle East!" is what her (rather sour) expression said. Sorry for that. Even Lia's all-encompassing taste shows taste.

9 comments:
I'll be right over with some olives from Italy...I'm sure she'll love them, as all I've seen is Lia eat everything at a record pace. Quite impressive. Like I've said, I think we need to take a trip up to Coney Island for one of those 'Hot Dog' eating contests. She'd surely win!
p.s. Not to worry about Hot Dogs being a choking hazard. With all those teeth sprouting up like weeds, she'll guzzle those weiners down just like the guy, weighing in at 375lbs., sitting next to her!
Hi Lia!
Mmmh, Hühnerschenkel gab's bei uns neulich auch - yummiiiiieee! Ich hab zwar immer noch nicht mehr als meine beiden Zähnchen, aber das hindert mich nicht am Schlingen - du verstehst mich, oder?! Meine Eltern bekommen im Moment auch ganz große Augen bei den Mengen, die ich so verputze :-o. Am besten tun wir uns zusammen und mampfen ihnen die Haare vom Kopf, was hältst Du davon? Hauptsache, sie schmecken nicht nach low quality olives oder Bananen... (die mag ich nämlich immer noch nicht).
Liebe verfressene Grüße,
Powerlocke-Munchkin
Sieht so aus als hätte Lia tatsächlich alles verspeist, was der Kühlschrank hergab, denn alles was ich dort sehe ist Saft in verschiedenen Variationen, Bier, Ketchup und Eier? Auweia - wenn Mama das nächste mal kommt und die Haare sind noch kürzer, wissen wir ja wo sie geblieben sind .... aber es ist ja für eine gute Sache!
p.s.s Can we do a little experiment? I'd like to take a little trip to the store/nearest Buffet restaurant (Bruno wants to go anyway so we could kill two birds with one stone...) and stock up on as much Lia-friendly foods possible. Then, we sit down at the table and see just how much this kid can pack away. My guess is ALL of it...but we really need to approach this whole thing scientifically with weights and measurements.
Come on, you know you're curious too! Can she eat her weight in food?! WE COULD FIND OUT!!!
Lia! TAKE THAT DUMMY OUT! IT IS NOT EDIBLE!... She can tell the difference, can she? I mean, looking at some of those adventures with socks? You're training her right? And what with the olives, Tara's not a fan either. ALWAYS falls for them thinking they're grapes. Nothing to do with origin, an olive is an olive is NOT a grape. Just keep trying. Regular exposure will do the trick.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one using the vegetable crisper as a beer crisper!!! Scott (Liam's dad)
Oh, and Liam says he knows what you mean about the olives; if they're not from the Middle East they're no good at all.
PS. ...and that picture? SO! CUTE!
Eine süße Erdnuss im Kühlschrank...
Post a Comment