Dear family and friends,
we have been asked time and again to create a website that will document our life in suburbia alias North Carolina! And here it is, our very humble and very pink start at turning our private into public. So wherever you are, in Germany, Israel, England, or America, you are now invited to track and share the expansion of our family. ENJOY!
Monday, October 03, 2011
Pumpkin
The beautiful side of this season.
Photoshopping courtesy by Brandy Cardarelli,
who is always there, when I take beautiful pictures.
Always here, no matter the season... Wish YOU were physically HERE for this season. I can think of a million and one things we could dress the nuts as...
5 comments:
Always here, no matter the season... Wish YOU were physically HERE for this season. I can think of a million and one things we could dress the nuts as...
P.s I think I might name this post 'pumpkin pie'...
oooooh. The second picture is gorgeous. I'm totally smitten with the little guy.
(and here I am thinking it's your new CAMERA responsible for all those beautiful, well-lighted shots lately ... but you're cheating! Silly me. ;-)))))
Er ist einfach wundervoll, der Ben!
Post a Comment