Little Ones
Lia and her little dwarf friends at preschool.
Cheeeeese!
Her kindergarten is absolute old school. No extra curricula, no Chinese or infant self-defense or computer science. And yet she loves going and never makes a fuss in the morning, unless I insist on an outfit she absolutely can't live with. Of course I'm all for Montessori, bilingualism, and Petit Bateau worn outdoors. But a smile bigger than that of the nutty girl in the second row? Naaa. No trendy preschool concept can compete with simply village. Simply happy.
It's as simple as that.

5 comments:
No Chinese?????! Girlfriend, I'm not sure you're doing your little girl any favors here. How is she going to survive in this brave new world and you KNOW now is the best time to learn a tricky language such as Chinese. I'm totally appalled. I've been checking the curricula in Cologne already because I fear there might be waiting lists!!!! *lol*
No, seriously, I'm pretty sure all is well in Lialand. She looks perfectly happy to me among her fellow non-Montessori (whatever that means, I might have to google it) dwarf-friends, even though she may not (yet) know how to spell her name in Mandarin. (May I also add, she is the cutest dwarf in the picture? Although, of course, I am totally biased.)
Friends, space and imagination is all that's needed. Quality guidance, and we're there. And a nice small group of 15 it seems. We approve!
was für eine putzige Rasselbande, eine lacht besonders keck!! Kann und will man sich gar nicht vorstellen, die kleinen Racker beim Chinesischpauken!!
Everyone looks simply adorable...except for the shady fellow with wild hair down on the bottom row...
is NOBODY going to point out that Lia looks EXACTLY like Nirit in this picture? I mean, this is what I remember seeing in front of me in my classes!!! (Well, ok, not ALL of them. But one of these faces...)
Post a Comment