Saturday, June 26, 2010

American Appendix

More professional gorgeousness.
One more time: my kids in Cardarelli format. 





I know that I'll have to resort to my own gorgeous snapshots at some point. Ugh.

6 comments:

Ulrike H. said...

Love it. So cute!

Anonymous said...

sweeties!! can't get enough!! wonderful pics!!

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Ok, so the red bench pic didn't make the cut...I'm sulking in the corner...also for the blk and white Lia pic...

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Wrong. The red bench is my and Thiemo's fav. And it was part of this blog post, but then it looked out of balance with Ben sulking on my shoulder... he was jealous that he had only one pic.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ulrike H. said...

Have to agree. Please add. Make a separate post: "Pic with Red Bench".