Thursday, May 27, 2010

Southern Beauties

American pictures, part 2, quantity followed by quality.
Talent meets beauty.
Or: Brandy chasing (and capturing!) my kids!
Lia and Ben in gorgeous light and setting:








All pictures are a courtesy of Brandy Cardarelli Photography.
Normale.

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

Lia looks gorgeous. And Ben looks... like his daddy. No, his mommy. No, his daddy. Or is it mommy? Hum. Tough call.
Signed: Alex Blogstalker

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

You TOTALLY are! AND I tipped you off, so no fair for the first comment!

I deserve MAD props for capturing this serene (looking) Lia. Tough cookie to shoot NOT moving. Actually, BEN was tougher and so no more photos of Ben until I can bribe him...

Alexandra said...

Not as much bribing as it will take to get you to shoot MY children. *sulk* An airline, hotel staff... that takes bribing to a whole new level! (I am, btw, sitting at my computer taking my blogging turn. My should-be-sleeping-but-won't-without-mummy babe is slobberingnibbling an apple on my lap.)

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Well, I SHOULD'VE been napping (BOTH kids are OUT) but decided to instead comment on blogs of apparently SLEEPING people... Someone call and wake this person!

Zzzz...go to bed. I promise to stalk you first thing in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kids and great photos!! Love it so much!

Ulrike H. said...

Aaaah, didn't we all miss Brandy's pictures of your babies? WE DID! These are beautiful as ever. I'm totally in love. Love the second one of Lia. Why would you want her to hold still and be serene (even though, she looks beautiful when she does or is - top pic is gorgeous!) - she's perfect when she's just being herself. Gotta love that life-loving laugh of hers.

And Ben? Gosh, I can't believe my eyes. The hair, the eyes, the laugh, that twinkle in his eyes... Perfection. Should the gummy bear turn out to be a girl, there might be some competition for the little heartthrob.