New house, ...
... new life, new lifestyle.
Lia would like to present her new residence to you:

House from the front:
House from the back:

Lovely backyard with swing hanging from lovely walnut tree:
And a pretty cool double stroller that we imported from the States
... that comes with adorable baby brother:


8 comments:
Titchadshu! What a beautiful home and what gorgeous children. May you only get joy from your children and new home. Tfu tfu tfu
Lovely house! And you can buy Phil&Ted's stroller here as well...probably more expensive though.
I would like to see more pics of the house...and of Lia and of Ben and a nice pic of Mom Nut too. Better yet? I'd like to see Mom Nut in Rome in, oh, a week or so LIVE and in person...yeah, thats what I WANT.
(I'll just take my own damn photos, thank-you-very-much...)
Is this a NEW camera?! Hmph. looks different (better) to me. And are those BLUE eyes on Ben?? Cuuuuuute!
...die Schaukel hängt!!!! Wir wollen mehr Ben-Bilder!!! LG, Su und Chrischie
Was für ein schönes ZUhause! Platz, Terrasse, Schaukel - und: am wichtigsten - süße kleine Nüsse! Was will man mehr?
lovely house ... lovely people living in it! I can't wait to come back! See you again in May I hope - am working on two days off in a row during the week. Looking good!
You´re calling this a blog to my liking? Ha! I´s been a while since we had a long chat, hasn´t it. I´m calling this a mere TASTER. The opening sentence of a 300-page novel. Now, when you get a moment off cleaning the lovely mansion and chasing after the delightful children, come back and try again!
;-)
Post a Comment