Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet memories portrait style

See the sand running through Lia's fingers? That's the way life runs, especially now with our departure getting closer. It's time to turn the page! Thanks to Tamara Lackey, we have some sweet, sweet memories to take with us and embellish those new blank pages.


Tamara has posted a couple of these gorgeous images on her photography blog! So please click on and check out
Little Lia in the Outer Banks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy the time leftand make some more great memories! don't think too much about home, yet: it's cold and nasty out here!

still: CANNOT wait to see you so soon now!!! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

endlich gibt es wieder was zu sehen von Euch - und was für tolle Bilder. Man kann sich wirklich kaum daran satt sehen. LG, Su
PS: Freuen uns total auf Euch - aber jetzt erst mal noch die letzte Zeit genießen!!!

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Simply enjoy the mistletoetime over there! You'll have to deal with the yucky weather soon enough! Wish I could do anything to help you out of this departure-yet-arrival misery...
I'm pretty sure I know how you feel.
Anyway - everyone over here is looking forward to seeing you!!!

Alexandra said...

I think the one of Lia in colour is rather special....