Creating memories
This Sunday I was documenting our weekly routine of hiking through the wilderness. Meaning: we were enjoying the walking trails of our neighborhood park, but that doesn't have the same venturesome ring as:
"Remember when we used to hike through the wilderness on Sunday afternoons?" Now that sounds just right.
This Sunday I was documenting our weekly routine of hiking through the wilderness. Meaning: we were enjoying the walking trails of our neighborhood park, but that doesn't have the same venturesome ring as:"Remember when we used to hike through the wilderness on Sunday afternoons?" Now that sounds just right.
A documentary snapshot of my two explorers:

And some gorgeous pictures by star photographer Brandy Cardarelli that add the perfect glitz and glow to our adventurous November memory:


And another sweet autumn addition. Lia's latest art project:
9 comments:
Star photographs indeed! ...Remember those good old days when star photographer kept taking start photos of star child Lia?... *many nostalgic sighs*
PS.: The 'wilderness' is a park with a proper address? As in, the first park I ever hear off to have an address? The American 'wilderness' has come a long way, hasn't it...
Gorgeous pictures. I keep repeating myself. I know. I just love how happy Lia looks here. Love the bottom one.
and the top one.
and the middle one, too.
sigh.
hope that gap between her teeth never ever goes away. it's sooooooooooo cute. love it.
She is getting so big! Hope to see you guys soon!
just *sigh*.
Now go over to MY blog where I've posted photos I took of MY kid, you know, the one I actually birthed as opposed to the one I've semi-adopted photo-wise...and cookie-wise, maim-wise and dirtypoopydiaper-wise.
*sigh* THOSE are stinky diapers!
Ich liebe das erste Foto!!!!! Weihnachtswunsch ;-)für die Galerie!!!! LG, Su
great pictures of your son, too, Brandy! As always. Another *sigh*
and I can totally relate to the happy smile on that kid's face ... Chicago, rain or shine, ALWAYS worth such a smile. (well, except maybe when it gets to be really, really, really freezing .... nasty wind has potential to freeze smile on your face permanently)
Were you there for the big day and the big speech, too? yet another sigh.
We missed HIM by a day...we arrived the next morning.
They say it'll snow this weekend. We'll frolic around in it a bit for you...frozen smiles AND toes!
Post a Comment