Sweet reunion
Back in the States! Most exciting event after getting back? The nutty reunion of the Peanuts. Lorenzo was waiting outside his house, and when our car pulled up he squatted down and screamed from the top of his lungs for an entire minute! What happiness! Of course the nuts took off where they left a month before. Ever since we're back they are all giggles. Every day Lia is asking me to go and see Lorenzo. When I tell her that we are going on a car ride, she will ask me "Lo?" And yes, most of the time she gets lucky. Unless we have to go grocery shopping. What disappointment. Recently, she is also including little Francsca in her query: "Lo? Baby?" And off we go, to the Cardarelli residence, to meet an overly excited toddler who is impatiently pacing up and down the street. Lia & Lo gone crazy
Watch the Peanuts in a drinking competition! Video!
Want to learn more about the Peanuts' crazy ways of enjoying each other's nutty company? Click here!
5 comments:
I WANT A COPY OF THAT BOTTOM PHOTO!!!!
Adorable! (And I'm so happy we washed out the water table before it was made into a drinking fountain!)
Oh lucky them.
Looks like they're ready for college in the US
Um, and just FYI, my poor toddler is not always pacing up and down the street...back and forth from the door to the window yes...
yes, I was just getting concerned about that ... a two-year-old pacing up and down the street didn't sound very safe to me.... So I'm relieved!!!
Such dolls. Such happiness.
Post a Comment