photographed by B. CardarelliYou are looking at my birthday present. Tfutfutfu, chamsa, chamsa, chamsa. It's not easy to catch Lia in a pose like that, wriggly girl that she is, but Brandy did it yet again, and gave me a copy as a birthday surprise. Quite symbolic somehow, because it was on my 29th birthday (the one two years ago) that I found out I was pregnant. No need to mention that this was the best birthday present ever. And here she is, our active nut, all thoughtful and serene. A moment to cherish, but let's not kid ourselves. Lia has turned our lives upside down, and we LOVE the way she keeps us on our toes!!! Speaking of which: Lia has recently learned to tiptoe and does so every time that she is knowingly doing something she should NOT be doing. Adorable! And absolutely adorable is the latest picture of Lia and her boyfriend. Curious? Click here to look at another nutty surprise! The Peanuts caught in
5 comments:
I am good, aren't I?
Or is it this angelic little peanut that makes it WAY too easy???
Yep, I think so...
(S&H)
Brandy, no doubt about it: you really ARE good! This picture is wonderful!
Also love the picture of the peanuts kissing. We've really been waiting for that one! (and the giggly making out session in the video really is so adorable - quite a match those nuts!)
Liebe Grüße
Uli
Brandy, you're getting it all wrong. On Valentines Day you edited the wing straps out, which was faking it but kinda ok. But now, you're editing the whole set of wings out, straps and all? That's deceitful!
oh mein Gott wie süß der kleine Engel!! Ein wirklich tolle Foto!!!
LG, Su
...und diese doch noch ein bisschen verschüchterte Küsserei...wirklich zum knuddeln die beiden Turteltauben!!
Post a Comment