Thursday, March 13, 2008

Say what?

We have been living in the Carolinas for two years now, and so far the South has presented itself as a beautiful place populated by friendly people of all backgrounds and walks of life who peacefully coexist. Very naive of me to believe that, I know. Especially now that we have encountered prejudice for the very first time.

Can you believe that a children's museum does not allow Peanuts to play alongside other kids?? What kind of world do we live in?


No Peanuts?

You must be nuts.

We have decided to turn our backs on a children's museum that is so nut fair.

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

Hey! Is Lia PUSHING Lorenzo? Ever so slightly? Can she READ? Or is that the onions (gas expansion etc etc)? Maybe just an optical illusion after all.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

I think Lorenzo is actually checking out Lia's be-hind, ever so slightly...

Anonymous said...

what has the world come to?! no peanuts, no nuts whatsoever?! Well, I can only repeat myself: we gladly take you back if more of this is encountered (actually, no "ifs")and company is always welcome.

Liebe Grüße

Uli