Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Proof:


Lia's stinky new passion. Onions. YUM.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Those tastebuds are seriously going to waste ...

But then again - she looks so cute and content and totally into it. So - as they say in Germany: über Geschmack lässt sich nicht streiten.

Liebe Grüße

Uli

Alexandra said...

What's wrong with onions. They make for great low-cal snacks, and real healthy to boot. much better than chocs and that whole lot. Keep it up. Cultivate it. It makes for a slim healthy future, and there's always mint and parsley to help with the BAD breath.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Yes, indeed Alex, good idea. I'll be sure to cram a bit of parsley in the BanaBox with our portable banana when out and about.

Not sure if the Peanuts will be kissing again anytime soon...

Anonymous said...

Alex, there is so much wrong with RAW onions (that are not chopped up into really tiny pieces and preferably just hidden among lots of less smelly raw food) that I don't even know where to begin ... yuck.

And, frankly, if Peanut has her parents' genes (all evidence in favor of that argument) it'll take a LOT of chocolate in the future for her to have to resort to raw onions to get that thus far flawless little bottom to deflate ...

But Peanut, you carry on: if you love it, you love it, and that's okay - but I tend to agree with Brandy: probably no kissing for now of cute Italian boys (ANOTHER thing that is seriously wrong with raw onions! It just seems like a VERY bad deal - no KISSES to make up for no CHOCOLATE? Doesn't appeal to me at all - I'd go for the kisses and chocolate any given day. Get me a carrot instead. Or some broccoli. I'm just saying: you actually CAN have your cake and eat it, too!)

Liebe Grüße

Uli

Alexandra said...

Heydi-ho, nuts. Lil' sumthing all assembled 'n ready to get rockin. Shall I pack some English onions too?