Busy Bee
No, this is not our cleaning lady. It's messy Peanut in an adorable set of clothes which she got as a present from our friend Sandra. The shirt reads 'Peanut' and perfectly matches the do-rag (cool expression for the cleaning lady's scarf). Luckily our wriggly Peanut is anything but a doll. But sometimes it's nice to pretend. Sit still, will ya? Oops, there she goes... always busy making a mess. Halloween is just around the corner, another great opportunity for some fancy outfit. What costume will Lia be wearing?? Neither bee, nor doll. But I shall say no more.
3 comments:
Sheket B'vakasha!
(Or as I like to THINK you say... SHUT IT!)
There will be no telling of what the 'nuts will be for Halloween Nirit! Or there will be no candy for you!
Oh and I've got to give you a little cultural lesson in "do-rags".
A little hint: They aren't called that for the cleaning lady unless she is black and has an afro!
Liebe süße Peanut, Du liest schon auf hebräisch, meine Güte...dann kriegst Du wohl auch in spätestens einem Jahr Dein Abi!!!! Drück Dich, Tante Su
Post a Comment