Peekaboo


Little Lia recently (March 12th) expanded her repertoire of cute noises by chuckles. Yes, my daugther is laughing with sound!!! It all happened when I read out loud the label of Lia's latest present, a bodice by the French brand 'Petit Bateau'. Never will I know whether it was due to my inaccurate pronunciation (pardonnez moi) or just a sheer coincidence that Lia laughed at my French, but ever since then her mom is Francophone (which sounds like a disease). So I'm all 'le petit bateau' now, or rather 'le petit bateau?' with a big question mark at the end, asking Lia to laugh and chuckle. But I'm probably only instilling the wish to smack the stupid mother and make her talk normal again. Anyway, eager mom that I am, I was trying to film Lia with our video camera while entertaining her with a long row of little boats - lepetitbateaulepetitbateau - but as I'm not very good at multiple tasking, I was filming the floor by mistake. Quel dommage!
2 comments:
Lia, mach Platz auf der schicken Erlebnisdecke, ich koooommmmmeeee!! Krümel Tara
les photos sont très charmantes! à demain, mes dames! en petit bateau? maybe not. but we'll make her chuckle alright and I'll hold the camera, so you will actually be able to share it with the world. :-)
see ya! noch einmal schlafen!!!
Post a Comment