It's such a delight to dress 'Princess Peanut' in all sorts of 'royal' outfits. Never mind the fact that she drools all over her clothes after every feeding. Each outfit is topped off by a cute hat. Thanks to gravity, the milk never reaches up there. And doesn't the headdress make her round baby face even more kissable?
Mua!

2 comments:
wie süß, Lia wird immer hübscher, wirklich zum knuddeln! Brauch ihr einen extra Koffer für die ganzen Mützchen...? Seid umarmt von Tante Su und Onkel Chrischie
yum, yum, yum - let's just eat her right up! and as far as I'm concerned - and I KNOW nobody's listening - I do clearly detect some similarities with Mommy, which do reach beyond the color of Princess Peanut's eyes and sense of style (which of course is - at this point - clearly her Mom's with a slightly more pinkish twist to it (and she wears hats more gracefully than Mommy Rosi, one has to admit)). But don't mind me. I'll just say that in the bottom picture we have a regular little Rosi Mini-Me.
Love, Uli.
P.S. Hope Peanut had a lot of fun with Cousin Tara? Why is nobody posting any pictures of the mini-party-of-fivers-first-get-togethers?
Post a Comment