Saturday, December 06, 2014

These boots are made for walkin


 
 














 
















Dreams come true.
Happy birthday, Peanut!

6 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

YAY!!!!! Details, love all the details. And genuine cowgirl clothing is worth its weight in GOLD, or UPS drivers, or the UPS truck...

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

EEK!!!!!!!
I swear - SO worth it!
Would have only been perfecter if you'd carried the outfit over.
Normale.

KatjaW said...

Is that a new Cordes' family member? (Und ich brauch dringend einen Tipp wo man hier reiten lernen kann. Ich habe mir schon die Finger wund telefoniert und nix kommt dabei rum.)

KatjaW said...

Even the Schabracke is matching the theme, very cool. :)

Alexandra said...

Happy birthday, Lia. I remember a day eight years ago - when YOU were a dream come true :-)

Keren said...

Lia the beautiful cowgirl! You have left me speechless Ticko. Everything is spot on. I love those sugar dough boots! Mia and I wanted to grab all those desserts from the computer. Well, actually, we pretended that we did. And they were damn good! I don't know how you did it this perfect, but then again I never did know.
Love you and Love your little peanut. Miss you tons!