Dear family and friends,
we have been asked time and again to create a website that will document our life in suburbia alias North Carolina! And here it is, our very humble and very pink start at turning our private into public. So wherever you are, in Germany, Israel, England, or America, you are now invited to track and share the expansion of our family. ENJOY!
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Einschulung!
Lia's BIG DAY.
First day of school.
Sigh. We are so proud of you, darling Peanut.
Die Ausbeute:
And off she goes, on her very first day of school:
7 comments:
Su
said...
Das war ein toller Tag! Und gleich die erste Bankreihe besetzt - gut gemacht! Wir sind stolz auf Dich, liebe große Mini-Madame!
Ich stell mir so vor wie Lia heute morgen aufgestanden ist... Lia: "Komm Zahnluecke, die Schulfee war da, heute gehen wir in die Schule!" Aber bevor ich mir ueberlege was die Zahnluecke dazu sagt, lenkt mich die Schultuete ab. Ich haette ja auch so gerne eine, die mir vom Knie zur Nase geht. Die waere dann ca. 1.20m hoch. Cool. Und dazu einen Platz ganz vorn, einen Namen den man auch in 30min ausgemalt kriegt und ein Kleid, das fast einer englischen Schuluniform gleicht. Wenn's danach noch aufwaerts gehen kann liegt das ausschliesslich an der schicken hamsa. Viel Glueck und Erfolg Lia!
OK, First, ADORABLE GIRL! When did you stop being a nut and actually grow into a such beautiful young person?! I want to squeeze you and hear that awesome laugh of yours! (We miss you!) Second, i love the school, so quaint, so GERMAN. But I love it. HOw many family members attended your first day along with you? And did Germany ever hear of SUMMER VACATION? Yeah, it's a "thing". You should hit the books until September. until then, swimming all.day.long. Also, I need a cone. your boyfriend wants one too. Might as well send 10. xoxo Good luck!
So here is the day we have been dreading. The day Lia and Lorenzo start school - seperately....
Remember when we were at Nordstrom's in the shoe area, watching the stupid fish and dreaming up how nice it would be if the nuts would go to school together? Sob.
Congratulations, Lia. A whole new world to conquer, but, in true Princess Peanut fashion, you will take it by storm. Who could resist you or who would even want to try? Let your light shine, just like you did on this special day and always, and school will be a walk through daisies and butterflies. Have fun and make yourself proud.
No, these are not tears in my eyes. I'm just really tired. I can't believe this overwhelming sensation that I got when I saw Lia's pictures on her first day of school. I think it's called goosebumps and butterflies :-). This is a major milestone and as a tickolette, she treaded her first steps graciously and so beautifully. Love this peanut!
7 comments:
Das war ein toller Tag! Und gleich die erste Bankreihe besetzt - gut gemacht! Wir sind stolz auf Dich, liebe große Mini-Madame!
Ich stell mir so vor wie Lia heute morgen aufgestanden ist... Lia: "Komm Zahnluecke, die Schulfee war da, heute gehen wir in die Schule!"
Aber bevor ich mir ueberlege was die Zahnluecke
dazu sagt, lenkt mich die Schultuete ab. Ich haette ja auch so gerne eine, die mir vom Knie zur Nase geht. Die waere dann ca. 1.20m hoch. Cool. Und dazu einen Platz ganz vorn, einen Namen den man auch in 30min ausgemalt kriegt und ein Kleid, das fast einer englischen Schuluniform gleicht. Wenn's danach noch aufwaerts gehen kann liegt das ausschliesslich an der schicken hamsa. Viel Glueck und Erfolg Lia!
OK, First, ADORABLE GIRL! When did you stop being a nut and actually grow into a such beautiful young person?! I want to squeeze you and hear that awesome laugh of yours! (We miss you!)
Second, i love the school, so quaint, so GERMAN. But I love it. HOw many family members attended your first day along with you? And did Germany ever hear of SUMMER VACATION? Yeah, it's a "thing". You should hit the books until September. until then, swimming all.day.long.
Also, I need a cone. your boyfriend wants one too. Might as well send 10.
xoxo Good luck!
So here is the day we have been dreading. The day Lia and Lorenzo start school - seperately....
Remember when we were at Nordstrom's in the shoe area, watching the stupid fish and dreaming up how nice it would be if the nuts would go to school together? Sob.
Congratulations, Lia. A whole new world to conquer, but, in true Princess Peanut fashion, you will take it by storm. Who could resist you or who would even want to try? Let your light shine, just like you did on this special day and always, and school will be a walk through daisies and butterflies. Have fun and make yourself proud.
הילדה הכי מקסימה בכיתה א', בהצלחה
No, these are not tears in my eyes. I'm just really tired. I can't believe this overwhelming sensation that I got when I saw Lia's pictures on her first day of school. I think it's called goosebumps and butterflies :-). This is a major milestone and as a tickolette, she treaded her first steps graciously and so beautifully. Love this peanut!
Post a Comment