Thursday, February 21, 2013

Under the sea - the party

Ready for the big party?
Get your diving gear!



And baking supplies, too. No party without a cake.



No party without THE cake.



And no Cordes party without cupcakes, too.



And so we're sailing away...



... to find lovely (edible) treasures.



Party on!



He has been dreaming, anticipating, waiting.


 
 
Oh yes.

 


Errrr, that treasure chest we're looking for.... where could it be?




A map could help.




Not sure this makes any sense.




But there's a plan and a general direction. That leads us ....




... right back to where we were coming from.




Some art work.




And some more fishing.



For the good stuff.



And these little fish lead our guests straight home.
Satisified, we hope.
And not reeking of fish.

4 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

You know I love a party with great attention to all the details that only me and you will actually notice... sigh...

What is inside those tins?!

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Fish! It's a fishing game! Tiny details inside, for me and you to notice ;)

Alexandra said...

Amazing. You know you could run this by way of a business, for those posh Hanovarians that want to shine but lack the... attention to detail.

Alexandra said...

Hahaha... hier sitze ich und plane eine party mit genau dem gleichen titel! Came back to check out the cake again... I'd forgotten all about the rest thinking it was a pirate party! I'm also planning a fishing game and I swear I arrived at the theme via a totally unrelated route!!!