Thursday, May 31, 2012

Heute: Kinderkonzert

Drum roll:
The opera is absolutely exciting!
Today, Lia experienced classical underwater music for little ones,
ranging from Mendelssohn Bartholdy to Benjamin Britten.
Such a sophisticated five-year-old. If not to say snob.




The little opera fan.




Taking pictures is strictly forbidden. (Oops.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like Lia is doing very well but the Opera house isn't. Was she the only Kinder on site? Did she get to perform? And is she as talented an aspiring singer and performer as her mom?
Alex

su said...

Das ist ja cool! Und Lia schaut als würde sie täglich ins Konzert gehen. Sieh nur, wie sie elegant die Hände verschränkt! Love it!

Ulrike H. said...

Oh, I'm so relieved you took her to the "Kinderkonzert"! For a minute there I was horrified when I saw the other posters. ("You will die alone." Dear lord. I fear, even for a snobbish five-year-old that would be quite close to the bone .... :-O)

And, I must admit, while I have heard of Mendelsson Bartholdy, I have never heard of Benjamin Britten. She's far ahead of me, the little lady.