Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bells are ringing

Tomorrow morning, two kids have to be ready and dressed, their lunchs bags packed. And when the bells are ringing at preschool to announce the morning activities, I will be on my way home. Alone.
Here's an overview of Bens former life. That ended TODAY.

Music class with Nelly! Maracas, baby. Or whatever these are called.



Juilliard school of music is all I'm saying.



Dear Carmen. Tuesdays and Thursdays he will be longing for her. Three hours of play outside with four other kids, feeding guinea pigs, sheep, hens and other wild animals.

Also at Carmen's. Happy.


If not to say: The happiest. How can preschool ever top this?


9 comments:

Ulrike H. said...

It will. It will.

Unbelievable. Two kids away in kindergarten. Mom home alone. Early empty nest syndrome anyone? Keep busy, as I know you are.

(Will always and forever love that head of hair. Always. Especially that "out of bed"-look. Meg Ryan used to pay big bucks for that and he wears it so effortlessly.)

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Whoa, am I lost or what? I have no idea who the heck Carmen is, or why the hell Ben is off to school when Francesca (who is a whole YEAR older) has yet another YEAR to go... I also do not know what on earth is sticking off the back of Ben's head in that first pic. (Maybe I should ask Uli? Is it a German style? Uli? Uli?)

I'm sad. The only thing that will fix it is a reunion at Maria's house. Normale.

Ulrike H. said...

Haha. As a matter of fact, Brandy, I have been known to have things stick fashionably out of the back of my head in the morning. Wish I knew what it was, though. It's really expensive when you get it done. Very exklusive. Very. And distinguished. I could make a fortune with it if, well, if only .....

KatjaW said...

Well, since he had been away twice a week already you surely know the feeling of an empty house! :) More time for work then, I guess?

Will the two of them be in different groups? Either way, wishing you all a good start im Kindergarten!

Anonymous said...

In our family it's called "SCHLAFNEST" :-)) Joni often has a really nice one, too...

Küsse von der Mäusefamily

Ulrike H. said...

Ah, Sandra, what a great name for it. Perfect!

KatjaW said...

Ha, same name in our family! How funny!

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Hey girls, it's all a big misunderstanding. That's a blond peacock in the background. Ben's hair is immaculate!

Ulrike H. said...

Oh. A peacock. Who ever thought about a bird dyeing its feathers! Totally obivous that Ben's hair is perfect as ever.