Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lia's snowflake ballerina party



invitations by Meg Bartholomy from olliegraphic
 

 Welcome to Lia's party! You are invited.
Have a snowflake lollipop or a snowball.



Enjoy some delcious homemade and homefrosted cupcakes.



Or a piece of snowflake cake! Carrot cake inside;) Traditions.



Snowflakes to take home:



Make your own snowflake.



Take a seat!



Now please bite into a snowflaky cupcake, American style.



Party with the little people!



And celebrate with the happiest snowflake this winter.



Now please applaud!



On to some handicrafts.



And a dance lesson for the ballerina and her friends. Shimmy!



I wanted to paint the walls blue, but somehow I wasn't allowed to.


Oh happy day!

5 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Perfect! Oh so PERFECT!!! I love every single detail! Is that a silver ornament to take home?! I looooove it!!! Oh HAPPY DAY INDEED!!! Happy BIrthday (party) little peanutty dancer!

p.s. I think it's totally and completely absurd they wouldn't let you repaint...I mean you'd be doing them a FAVOR!

Anonymous said...

So, how many of the little party guests are enrolled for ballett class now? ;)

Very classy, very stylish, very sweet!

Su said...

Perfekt! Einfach perfekt und wunderschön alles! Nur der echte Schnee hat gefehlt ;-).

Ulrike H. said...

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Well done you.

(Get me off my tree now. Please.)

TJ said...

Winterwonderland pur. Wer bitte, möchte da nicht im Winter Geburtstag haben??? Schneeflockige Grüße von Wintermädchen zu Wintermädchen (und ihren Mamas...:-))