Pinkalicious

Say what?
Aaaah, it's time to get the pink fluff out! Carneval is calling!
No, she's not a regular princess, excuse me! She's a pacifier fairy!
Cousin of the tooth fairy, who collects pacifiers at night.
Die Schnullerfee:
Yes, you're gorgeous.
In the morning, ready for take off. Big party at preschool. Two pacifiers were collected the night before. But even though you had to work last night, you look beautiful. Not a bit tired.
Sparkle!






5 comments:
Ooooooooooooooh, LOVE the second from the top. Soooooo cute. :-)
Awesome variety of costumes, I'm impressed! And of course the prettiest Schnullerfee ever!
I'm dying! That bottom photo is HILARIOUS!!! The smurf is freaking me out as is the cat, scary stripper? Hm. Anyway, Lia looks smashingly perfectly pretty in pink. Pacifier fairy or not, I think she could pull off that outfit every single day!
Can't possibly show Tara these pics. She'd faint on the spot, wanting to look the same (this outfit look much superior in design and quality to anything I've seen so far!)
süße Schnullerfee!!
Post a Comment