Party Time!
Hell yeah. Time to party! Six hungry cupcake eaters and one fruit devouring princess were burning down the house today! The roof was certainly on fire. Party on, girls! (And boy.)

Little party people, waving and chewing.
And after a little treasure hunt in the melting snow, the kids adorn little treasure chests.
La piñata. UPS delivery from Mexico?
The little ones thrashing the donkey/horse/lama.
The little ones thrashing the donkey/horse/lama.
Extreme partying can become habit-forming.








7 comments:
Where's my party bag. I want my pink party bag! I'm mentally, retrospectively, present and furiously decorating my very own treasure chest (in organic VOC free wall paints, of course), and now I want my very own partybag.
No cupcakes, thanks, I've only just had 3 and there's no more room, which is just as well!!
(Tara would like her cupcake and party bag though. In exchange for sticker books.)
PS.: I've taken anothe rlook at the muffins. Actually, I think I could fit another 3 or so in, as a bedtime snack. just because they look so delish!
Get in the car. Kids house warming party at ours in 6.
Perfect. I knew it would be. *BLINK*
Did I see a photo with kids eating waffles? What the???
Wow, ich wär gern Mäusschen gewesen, um das Treiben zu beobachten. Sieht nach sehr viel Spaß aus!!!
Wow! A very pink party extravaganza! I am shocked and in awe. Is this what you're supposed to do for your kids' birthday parties?? I feel like a failure already. There is no way I'll ever have the patience to pull off any let alone all of this. Ever. But it sure looks so, so magazine perfect!!! Thank God, Lia was full of appreciation.. :-)
(now, back to feeding ...*sigh*)
Post a Comment