
The primary reason for our trip to Germany: Christian's and Susann's wedding. Aaahh, look at the happy couple. All shiny and beautiful. This picture was taken on the last day of a three-day-long wedding marathon. Three days of party, party, party.
Here is Lia in the car on our way to Jena, a pretty little city in the East of Germany known for its famous Bratwurst. (I had three, one sausage for each wedding day. Yum.) Listen to Lia singing! (Video!)
Day 1 - The Civil Marriage
Lia on the day of the civil marriage. She is eating a bread roll to gain some strength for her important job as a flower girl. Those petals can get heavy after a while!

And yes, she did a great job!!!

Here is a little video of our flower girl (Video!)
Day 2 - The Wedding-Eve Pary
Thiemo and Lia on their way to the wedding-eve party.
And what makes a perfect party in Jena?? Beer, of course!
See how well she is doing? All it takes is a day of practice and another bread roll.
Good job, flower girl!








4 comments:
ADORABLE Peanut Flower girl, adorable preggo mom, adorable family. Love it Love it!
And since I can not be left out of these Wedding posts, I propose I post a nice post all about a wedding come September oh, 20-ish? Why yes, I do think I will.
ADORABLE!
p.s. It is about F-ing time you blog!!!! (but you are ADORABLE ill as well!)
aaaaah - such a great time ... beautiful people all around and just look at that darling peanut!
Unbelievable that you are gone again already - I could've gone on a few more short train rides to Hannover and back to Berlin! Well, always expect the unexpected. I can't believe I'm going to be back on that train BEFORE April. Just when I got used to the thought. Little selfish me is ... well, you know what.
Have a nice time at the Outer Banks and take good pictures with all those nuts!
This morning was a bit easier with Peanut Lorenzo thanks to your new videos....keep up the good work!
...so schön war's!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment