Before & After
Peanut has a very steady relationship with food. Even a virus and a fever have no impact on her appetite. Lia hasn't been feeling very well during the last couple of days. While her body was fighting some weird and indeterminable virus, she decided to recover her strength with a truck load of nutrients. Well, she is definitely on the mend. No wonder, as Lia's path to recovery led through a vegetable garden and a fish pond. Here are pictures of her miraculous transformation (from hungry to satisfied).
before:
before:

Our 21 pounder. Filled with fish, veggies, and happiness.
P.S. Lia's new word is 'baby'. And she learned the sign for 'more'. Put together these words make a full sentence: More for baby!


5 comments:
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I am still getting over my double ear infection myself.Antibiotics in Israel taste even worse than the ones in the US! I hope you get better soon! And I know I've said this before, but I love a gal who can eat! Liam
Niritusch, bist Du sicher, dass das nicht DEIN Teller war? Meine Güte, das Mädel hat ja Appetit! Und ganz nach Scholz'scher Tradition wird im LIEGEN verdaut! So ist's gut! Und wie ich sehe, LIEBEN wir Gemüse noch immer! ;-)
Liebe Grüße
Uli
Nicht schlecht! Von einem solchen Teller wäre ich auch satt geworden - wo steckst Du das nur hin, Lia?
...ich dachte der Satz würde dann heißen "more babies"...
LG, Su
ja, liebe Su - das dachte ich auch erst!
Liebe Grüße
Uli
Did anyone see Lia's performance with the maracas on Friday? Nothing can hold this girl down!
Post a Comment