Dear family and friends,
we have been asked time and again to create a website that will document our life in suburbia alias North Carolina! And here it is, our very humble and very pink start at turning our private into public. So wherever you are, in Germany, Israel, England, or America, you are now invited to track and share the expansion of our family. ENJOY!
Friday, December 22, 2006
The Joys of Sleep Deprivation
We are busy, busy, busy - with countless feedings, explosive poopies, long hours of sleep for Lia, short naps for us (haven't had a REM-phase in three weeks!), and lots of cuddling!
Good to hear from the three of you! She's a cuty, a sleeping beauty! Enjoy the peaceful moments and never mind the stressful times, every day is a challenge, even now, at nine months. But you grow as you go!
Well, who cares about sleep when you have a lovely little person to look at and to squeeze and cuddle while you're awake? (hmpf ... I guess I would, but never mind, I'm such a sissy).
She's so cute the lovely peanut!
Happy holidays to all of you at your big holiday family gathering!
einen herzlichen Glückwunsch zur süßen Lia. Ich hoffe ihr als Eltern könnt genauso gut schlafen wie das kleine Glück. Aus eigener Erfahrung weiß ich, meistens klappt das nicht.
Alles alles Gute für Euch und den neuen Erdenbürger aus good old Germany.
3 comments:
Good to hear from the three of you! She's a cuty, a sleeping beauty! Enjoy the peaceful moments and never mind the stressful times, every day is a challenge, even now, at nine months. But you grow as you go!
Well, who cares about sleep when you have a lovely little person to look at and to squeeze and cuddle while you're awake? (hmpf ... I guess I would, but never mind, I'm such a sissy).
She's so cute the lovely peanut!
Happy holidays to all of you at your big holiday family gathering!
Love
Uli
Hi ihr 3,
einen herzlichen Glückwunsch zur süßen Lia. Ich hoffe ihr als Eltern könnt genauso gut schlafen wie das kleine Glück. Aus eigener Erfahrung weiß ich, meistens klappt das nicht.
Alles alles Gute für Euch und den neuen Erdenbürger aus good old Germany.
Post a Comment